Friday, April 07, 2006

launching the boat

Well, like Gilligan and the skipper too, I am launching my SSblogger onto tepid waters to add even more unwanted words to the world. I can't believe how many people want to share their thoughts with the world. I can't believe how many people think others want to hear them. I can't believe I am joining in. Ah, the ego of it all!

Of course my deep down theory is that, while so many people are waxing lyrical about the sharing of ideas and feelings over the world wide web, I am actually deeply convinced that blogging is yet another way for us to move further away from real community, real human connection and real confrontation of other human beings but, hey, that's just me.

Ok, let's post and see how this confounded thing works!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home